Senior Vet Officer in Mumbai and Indore

Local and International Job Listings

Senior Vet Officer in Mumbai and Indore

Postby vet4you » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Senior Veterianry Officer, two positions in Mumbai and Indore, For Provimi Nutrit
ion Dairy, Tetragon Chemie Pvt Ltd, Banglore a part of PROVIMI group Netherlands,
vet4you
Apprentice Poster

Re: Senior Vet Officer in Mumbai and Indore

Postby gakulch » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Sir,
I am presently a Veterinary Doctor in East Assam Milk Union,Jorhat Assam. I have 35 years of post qualification experience. I am looking for a better oppurtunity to work as as an experienced Nutritionist in a big or medium sized Poultry or Livestock farm or as a consultant in feeds and fodder of livestock. I ready to relocate anywhere. I have attached my CV below.

Regards,
Dr G.C.Sharma

CURRICULUM VITAE

DR. GAKUL CH. SHARMA
East Assam Milk Union,
Na-Ali, Jorhat,
Assam-785001
Email : gakulch.sharma@yahoo.com
Contact no: +91-9954032872

CAREER OBJECTIVE:

Seeking a position to utilise my skills and abilities in the field of veterinary science, where I get the opportunity for professional growth while being resourceful and innovative.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:

 B.Vsc (passed in the year 1973) from College of Veterinary Science, Khanapara under Assam Agricultural University.

POST – QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE:

1) Served in M/s Sarabhai Chemicals, Veterinary division in Gujarat from 18th Feb., 1974 to 5th Jan., 1984. Received various trainings in marketing and human behaviour.

2) Serving in East Assam Milk Union, Jorhat from 5th Jan, 1984 onwards. Received training NDDB, Amul for procurement and input.

3) Served as Chief Consultant including computation of feeds for layers and broilers for the past 15 years.

4) Experience of preparing various schemes for poultry, livestock, etc. in hilly as well as plain regions of North East India.

5) A regular speaker in the programme “Krishak Bani” broadcasted by All India Radio, Jorhat.

6) A contributor of articles on livestock and poultry in local vernacular and in English in regional newspapers.

7) A regular speaker in various State Government training programmes organized by DRDA and AH and Veterinary Departments.
PREFERED JOB PROFILE:

1) To work as an experienced Nutritionist in a big or medium sized Poultry or Livestock farm.

2) To work as a consultant in feeds and fodder of livestock.

TOTAL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:

Over 35 years.

PERSONAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES:

Comprehensive problem solving abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to deal with people diplomatically, willingness to learn.

PERSONAL PROFILE:

Name : Dr. Gakul Chandra Sharma
Permanent address : Milanpur, Lahpohia, PO-RRL, Jorhat-785006.
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 18th Sept., 1950.
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Assamese

I declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.

Place: Jorhat, Assam. (Dr. Gakul Chandra Shama)
Date: 07/03/09
gakulch
Apprentice Poster

Return to Jobs for Vets