Rottweiler hind leg problem....?

farmers and pet owners can post their problems and get professional opinions....

Rottweiler hind leg problem....?

Postby dcmymx » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:43 pm

hi Everyone ,
i hav a very active 6 mnths old male rottweiler , around a month back i noticed kind of outward bend of the left hind limb around the hock joint , i consulted several vets in agra and also took to mathura vet hosp , but couuldnt find any conclusive answer or treatment , his Xray was normal and even image has been done which was also normal , ther has been no swelling or tenderness around the joint . i hav posted the video on youtube at the below link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXB5Va3ZiO8

plz help
regards
Dr.Mayank
dcmymx
Apprentice Poster

Re: Rottweiler hind leg problem....?

Postby vet » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:06 am

Dear Dr Mayank,
I think you must have realised why nobody replied to your qestion. As a doctor and clinician you may realise that history and clicnical details are very important, especially when some advise is to be provided in absentia.
I feel you must update the post giving additional information. Even your video shot of the dogs gait is not clear enough, please zoom in on the affected area.
Thanks
vet
Site Admin

Re: Rottweiler hind leg problem....?

Postby puppydude30 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:16 pm

You might try to post some of the information about the dog, just like cause of the problem. Sometimes it is just like a muzzle infection.
puppydude30
Apprentice Poster

Return to Help Needed